Haloti Gnata traded to Detroit.
-
The Ravens weren't going to trade him in division in a million years as has already been pointed out by numerous people.
Pretty sure he is a lineman not a QB, and I think we toss a 3 at him, and they would have considered it. That rule only applies when you are talking about WR, RB, QB etc. Unless he is JJ Watt (which he isn't) I bet they would have considered us.
cbbacker said:
Pretty sure he is a lineman not a QB, and I think we toss a 3 at him, and they would have considered it. That rule only applies when you are talking about WR, RB, QB etc. Unless he is JJ Watt (which he isn't) I bet they would have considered us.
I doubt it.
If he was a free agent, then yes we should have pursued him.
Usually, you don't trade proven talent within the division.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login