Would you rather have an elite TE or elite WR?
-
QB
-
I'd take Calvin over Gronk
-
I think an elite WR might be better for a good running game, especially if he requires double coverage. And I am assuming the tight end is an elite catcher which means usually they are crap blockers. If the tight end can block well, and is a great receiver then I would take the tight end.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login