Skip to content

TE Clay Signs Offer Sheet With Bills

The Browns Board
42 19 1.5k
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #41

    How about Shelton and Mingo vs. Brown and Beasley? With the latter the QB has a pocket to step up into.

    I just think Shelton helps any edge rusher...

  • How about Shelton and Mingo vs. Brown and Beasley? With the latter the QB has a pocket to step up into.

    I just think Shelton helps any edge rusher...

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @tour2ma said:

    How about Shelton and Mingo vs. Brown and Beasley? With the latter the QB has a pocket to step up into.

    I just think Shelton helps any edge rusher...

    In can accept either....and if Mingo shows up this year, then im good.....really really hoping for a break out season from him///..

    went back and watch his(and Gilberts) draft tape again and, Im telling ya .... they'd both be high first round picks this year too