The Only Day of the Year
-
I hope Cleveland gets an MLS team
Me too,
but I would rather see Cleveland get an NHL team, and move the Cavs somewhere else
-
I hope Cleveland gets an MLS team
Me too,
but I would rather see Cleveland get an NHL team, and move the Cavs somewhere else
Me too,
but I would rather see Cleveland get an NHL team, and move the Cavs somewhere else
How about just all of them NBA/NFL/MLB/NHL/MLS?
And you know, there is another guy that could become the owner of a future Cleveland MLS team.....a current minority owner of a Premier League team: (Liverpool I believe)
LeBron James. He and his group I suspect could be welcomed by the MLS. He might want to put the team in Akron if that happens....and I know a perfect place for them to build a stadium.....if anyone is interested. The former Rolling Acres Mall site. Plenty of acreage for development.
-
I would NEVER support moving the cavs in favor of the boring ass niche NHL
-
Perhaps LeBron could bring an MLS team to another venue....in Akron:
http://www.wakr.net/news/item/158763-new-life-for-akron-rubber-bowl
A renovated Rubber Bowl. But these guys are talking about a dome which would likely mean artificial turf and indoors. Not sure if that is what MLS wants.
For those of you in the know....are any MLS teams playing in a dome, or on turf?
-
Perhaps LeBron could bring an MLS team to another venue....in Akron:
http://www.wakr.net/news/item/158763-new-life-for-akron-rubber-bowl
A renovated Rubber Bowl. But these guys are talking about a dome which would likely mean artificial turf and indoors. Not sure if that is what MLS wants.
For those of you in the know....are any MLS teams playing in a dome, or on turf?
Perhaps LeBron could bring an MLS team to another venue....in Akron:
http://www.wakr.net/news/item/158763-new-life-for-akron-rubber-bowl
A renovated Rubber Bowl. But these guys are talking about a dome which would likely mean artificial turf and indoors. Not sure if that is what MLS wants.
For those of you in the know....are any MLS teams playing in a dome, or on turf?
No dome teams not sure about the playing surface
-
Woody the queer liberal represents what is wrong in the US. Wishing baseballs death while squawking about his love for grass fairies.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login