Steelers La'Veon Bell suspended 3 games for substance abuse.
-
Smoking used to give me mad headaches.
I know a few people that get migraines and they all smoke. The people that smoke the hydroponic shit may as well roll up some fertilizer and smoke it.Smoking used to give me mad headaches.
-
I know a few people that get migraines and they all smoke. The people that smoke the hydroponic shit may as well roll up some fertilizer and smoke it.Smoking used to give me mad headaches.
I know a few people that get migraines and they all smoke. The people that smoke the hydroponic shit may as well roll up some fertilizer and smoke it.
What? Hydroponic is superior in almost every way and there is nothing going in it to classify it as fertilizer.
-
I know a few people that get migraines and they all smoke. The people that smoke the hydroponic shit may as well roll up some fertilizer and smoke it.
What? Hydroponic is superior in almost every way and there is nothing going in it to classify it as fertilizer.
-
So, this business you run....is it going to flourish after November when pot is legalized?
No Gipper. My fiance has a restaurant.
-
I know a few people that get migraines and they all smoke. The people that smoke the hydroponic shit may as well roll up some fertilizer and smoke it.Smoking used to give me mad headaches.
hey believe what you want,I'm sure Guido runs only the best stuff for the public.I know a few people that get migraines and they all smoke. The people that smoke the hydroponic shit may as well roll up some fertilizer and smoke it.
-
So, this business you run....is it going to flourish after November when pot is legalized?
No Gipper. My fiance has a restaurant.
-
So, this business you run....is it going to flourish after November when pot is legalized?
No Gipper. My fiance has a restaurant.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login