Skip to content

Viking sign GIANT Polish OT...

The Browns Board
32 15 1.4k
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Steve Mariucci and a few pro players were coaching the DL's in this draft

    on "Game changers". They were coaching Armstead to bend more, to not

    stand tall, or he would be leverage blocked with his center of gravity so high.

    They had him to the drill again, and he did fine. Interesting that he wasn't coached up?

    in college...?

    Jack Lambert was tall back in the day at Kent. He wasn't 6'7", but played with

    terrific leverage.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #22

    I wonder what kind of player Shaq would've been if he had played.....me thinks he coulda been a dominant DT, DE or OT...

  • I wonder what kind of player Shaq would've been if he had played.....me thinks he coulda been a dominant DT, DE or OT...

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @mudfly said:

    I wonder what kind of player Shaq would've been if he had played.....me thinks he coulda been a dominant DT, DE or OT...

    You thinks might = you corrects. On your OT tackle idea, I could see using him as a TE on an unbalanced line in a red zone in particular.

    Ever wonder what kind of damage LeBron could have done in the NFL considering what Jimmy Graham has accomplished?

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #24

    shaq? how about lebron? he could throw on a uni now and compete!

  • Steve Mariucci and a few pro players were coaching the DL's in this draft

    on "Game changers". They were coaching Armstead to bend more, to not

    stand tall, or he would be leverage blocked with his center of gravity so high.

    They had him to the drill again, and he did fine. Interesting that he wasn't coached up?

    in college...?

    Jack Lambert was tall back in the day at Kent. He wasn't 6'7", but played with

    terrific leverage.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @calfoxwc said:

    Steve Mariucci and a few pro players were coaching the DL's in this draft

    on "Game changers". They were coaching Armstead to bend more, to not

    stand tall, or he would be leverage blocked with his center of gravity so high.

    They had him to the drill again, and he did fine. Interesting that he wasn't coached up?

    in college...?

    Jack Lambert was tall back in the day at Kent. He wasn't 6'7", but played with

    terrific leverage.

    That's a very good point Cal; but his DTs made sure he was rarely ever blocked.

  • Steve Mariucci and a few pro players were coaching the DL's in this draft

    on "Game changers". They were coaching Armstead to bend more, to not

    stand tall, or he would be leverage blocked with his center of gravity so high.

    They had him to the drill again, and he did fine. Interesting that he wasn't coached up?

    in college...?

    Jack Lambert was tall back in the day at Kent. He wasn't 6'7", but played with

    terrific leverage.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @calfoxwc said:

    Jack Lambert was tall back in the day at Kent. He wasn't 6'7", but played with

    terrific leverage.

    When I think tall+NFL the first two names in my head are "Too Tall" (6'9) and Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks (6'7). For their day they really stood out... (pun intended)...

    @mudfly said:

    I wonder what kind of player Shaq would've been if he had played.....me thinks he coulda been a dominant DT, DE or OT...

    I'd have to take the other side of that bet. At 7'1 I just can't see it.

    FUN FACT: Andre' was 3" taller and 200# heavier than Shaq.... lol

  • Steve Mariucci and a few pro players were coaching the DL's in this draft

    on "Game changers". They were coaching Armstead to bend more, to not

    stand tall, or he would be leverage blocked with his center of gravity so high.

    They had him to the drill again, and he did fine. Interesting that he wasn't coached up?

    in college...?

    Jack Lambert was tall back in the day at Kent. He wasn't 6'7", but played with

    terrific leverage.

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @calfoxwc said:

    Jack Lambert was tall back in the day at Kent. He wasn't 6'7", but played with

    terrific leverage.

    Well, he was tall back in the day with the Steelers too...I know you hate that word lol

    I love this Big Chuck, Little John skit...

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Jack Lambert was tall back in the day at Kent. He wasn't 6'7", but played with

    terrific leverage.

    When I think tall+NFL the first two names in my head are "Too Tall" (6'9) and Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks (6'7). For their day they really stood out... (pun intended)...

    @mudfly said:

    I wonder what kind of player Shaq would've been if he had played.....me thinks he coulda been a dominant DT, DE or OT...

    I'd have to take the other side of that bet. At 7'1 I just can't see it.

    FUN FACT: Andre' was 3" taller and 200# heavier than Shaq.... lol

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @tour2ma said:

    When I think tall+NFL the first two names in my head are "Too Tall" (6'9) and Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks (6'7). For their day they really stood out... (pun intended)...

    If you know about Ted Hendricks then you have to know about his Raider teammate at 6'8 ...Big John Matuszak!

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Giant Polish Tits:

    hBEkSc3.gif

  • Giant Polish Tits:

    hBEkSc3.gif

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Zombo said:

    Giant Polish Tits:

    hBEkSc3.gif

    It's official.......I love giant polish tits......just sayin....

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Wham factor '10'...

  • Giant Polish Tits:

    hBEkSc3.gif

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Zombo said:

    Giant Polish Tits:

    hBEkSc3.gif

    Those don't seem fake either....too much suppleness.