If Shaun Rogers leaves...
-
mikeyP72 said:
How serious is this really, blown out of proportion by Rodgers critics or what?Actually, Roger was/is VERY well liked in here by the majority. The ONLY weakness I saw is I'd like to see him for more than 3 plays in a row (unless of course it's a 3 and out). I think Mangini wants him to have a little more endurance as well. One thing I read was Mangini wanted Rogers to lose a little weight; and Shaun has had a history gaining weight in the offseasons.
The rumors didn't start in here - there were small blurbs in the press people are responding too. I'm not sure if those leaking the stories are more interested in making Rogers the bad guy or Mangini. It looks like they've been trying to paint Mangini as a real basterd since the moment the ink dried on his contract. RAC was everybody's friend and the same media types didn't like that either. Give Mangini a chance and if he wants less huffing and puffing from our only defensive superstar - he's on the right track.
- Tom F.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login