Skip to content

Can we please stop

The Browns Board
24 14 1.9k
  • AdaM said:

    I've seen The Shining. Just not enough times to memorize anything 🙁

    I propose we slightly adjust it to MANGKOK.

    Sounds much less gay, but is still fun to say.

    is that the hispanic pronunciation of the name?

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    is that the hispanic pronunciation of the name?

    Its the Thai pronouncimication, duh.

    Didn't anyone ever ask you the capital of Thailand, in 5th grade?

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    is that the hispanic pronunciation of the name?

    Its the Thai pronouncimication, duh.

    Didn't anyone ever ask you the capital of Thailand, in 5th grade?

    AdaM said:

    Its the Thai pronouncimication, duh.

    Didn't anyone ever ask you the capital of Thailand, in 5th grade?

    yeah and then i got hit in the nuts like everyone else. i said hispanic because many of them say "man" like "mang"

  • AdaM said:

    Its the Thai pronouncimication, duh.

    Didn't anyone ever ask you the capital of Thailand, in 5th grade?

    yeah and then i got hit in the nuts like everyone else. i said hispanic because many of them say "man" like "mang"

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    yeah and then i got hit in the nuts like everyone else. i said hispanic because many of them say "man" like "mang"

    I'm not sure if that's a hispanic thing or if its just commonly used by other wastes of life. I'm definitely not saying that hispanics are a waste. But the ones that say 'mang' are, just like anyone else who says is.

  • Speaking of The Shining...