Is it just me?
-
Ok Guys, maybe it is just me, I think I'm going to take a more positive look at things to come and hopefully things will change this time. I've been a fan my whole life and I beginning to know what it feels like to be a die hard Chicago Cubs fan. Just hope they can win the Big one in my lifetime. Hopefully many.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login