Skip to content

Leftovers

The Browns Board
46 8 2.4k
  • @solon16 said:

    Hell I'll take derrick Brooks for that matter. Give me petersen and Brooks both as ILB's in a 3-4 and I'd be happy as a clam... 😛

    Why did u leave Junior Seau out? 😛

    Dacaddyman said:

    Why did u leave Junior Seau out? 😛

    Actually was going to comment about seau and Bruschi being old guys, and going to the playoffs year in and year out but...... 😛

  • Hell I'll take derrick Brooks for that matter. Give me petersen and Brooks both as ILB's in a 3-4 and I'd be happy as a clam... 😛

    @solon16 said:

    Hell I'll take derrick Brooks for that matter. Give me petersen and Brooks both as ILB's in a 3-4 and I'd be happy as a clam... 😛

    For me.....to poop on!triumph01.jpg

  • you obviously know your linebackers 🙄

  • you obviously know your linebackers 🙄

    @solon16 said:

    you obviously know your linebackers 🙄

    I am guessing we will be getting a bunch of young linebackers in the draft so I see no reason to sign a 14 year vet that people said was too small even for a 4-3 scheme. Brooks is good but I will take my chances with our draft picks. As far as leadership, McGinest hasn't announced his retirement yet.

  • brooks is a hOF linebacker. that is all, carry on.

  • look you are missin my point....Give me Brooks and Petersen and we totally upgrade our defense...it sure isn't long term. my point was I don't care what scheme put those two next to each other and we stop the run GASHES against our defense. Orakpo and wimbley on the edge with hall and maybe barwin....I'll take it.

    There are three different arguements within that sentence. not yours alone....it aint happening but I'd take it