Skip to content

Ravens need to grab T.O

The Browns Board
26 10 1.6k
  • Zombo said:

    I certainly hope he ends up in the AFC, preferrably in the AFC North.

    Nobody blows up a locker room like TO.

    Zombo

    Makes you want to have an NFL team in someplace like Montreal for guys like TO PAC man etc

  • Just for laughs, cracks me up everytime I see it. 😆

  • I couldn't think of a better place for TO except maybe Pittsburgh. He will melt the entire team down by game 10

  • AdaM said:

    San Fran released a statement saying they were not interested... ?

    NINERS NOT INTERESTED, EITHER

    Posted by Mike Florio on March 5, 2009, 12:09 p.m.

    The Anti-T.O. list continues to grow.

    A league source tells us that, as expected, the San Francisco 49ers aren’t interested in bringing Owens back to the team where his career started.

    It’s not a shock. But now it’s official.

    The reason I say Miami is because they have an established leader at QB (Pennington), and an authority figure in Parcells that TO would be less likely to overshadow.

    Every team except Titans and raiders have said there not interested, that means nothing. And Mike Florio Isnt crediable since he published a story from broncofreaks forum that was made up. Real credible guy

    nmills said:

    Every team except Titans and raiders have said there not interested, that means nothing. And Mike Florio Isnt crediable since he published a story from broncofreaks forum that was made up. Real credible guy

    They also explicitly said that it was a rumor and they did not believe that.... check the post about it on their site.

  • nmills said:

    Every team except Titans and raiders have said there not interested, that means nothing. And Mike Florio Isnt crediable since he published a story from broncofreaks forum that was made up. Real credible guy

    They also explicitly said that it was a rumor and they did not believe that.... check the post about it on their site.

    AdaM said:

    They also explicitly said that it was a rumor and they did not believe that.... check the post about it on their site.

    I know thats my point why would you write a article about a rumor started by a fan

  • Zombo said:

    No, I'm not kidding.

    In fact, I'm going to say a little prayer right now that he becomes a Raven, Steeler or Bungle.

    Zombo

    uHH,

    OOcho, and TO with a healthy C,Palm....

    yeah, I smell another 4 win season for the Browns.....and last in the division again....