Skip to content

"Contrarian" doesn't necessarily equal "smart."

The Browns Board
25 11 1.7k
  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Never said that the Browns shouldn't change QBs. But what does the QB have to do with a shit defense. I mean saying the team won't go to the playoffs even with shit defense because the QB stinks is not a reason to not improve the defense.

    We're going in circles here. See?

    I will, however, maintain the QB is a bigger problem than the D.

    Kinda my point.........DA bashing is deserved most of the time but not today. I think sometimes people are so blinded by their hatred for DA that they can't see the other problems on this team.

  • I don't hate Derek Anderson. Well, not as a person, at least.

  • \ said:

    Is there a clapping icon around here?

    Pretend it's right here -

    Terrific post.

    Same goes for DTBH's posts.

    +1
  • Yet, in typical Lumbergh fashion, he skips over this thread and starts ranting in some new ones.

  • That's because he's someone on here having a lot of fun at our expense.

    If you accept that he's only a figment of someone's imagination who is getting a laugh at our expense, it makes it a lot easier to handle the DA Madness.