Skip to content

Hank Poteat

The Browns Board
23 17 1.9k
  • we always need practice players, i wonder if he will make the final cut.

  • 4 INTs in 9 years, all coming from the last two years. What a stud.

    I'm pretty sure I could have come close to that tally.

    I don't get this signing at all. There's no pedigree here, why add this kind of fluffy padding to the roster??

    @howiedawg said:

    4 INTs in 9 years, all coming from the last two years. What a stud.

    I'm pretty sure I could have come close to that tally.

    I don't get this signing at all. There's no pedigree here, why add this kind of fluffy padding to the roster??

    Looks to me he is going to be a McGinest type player to the secondary since he is familiar with the system.

  • He doesn't even have a guaranteed contract. He has to make the team for the contract to kick in. If he is still in camp on Aug 1st he will get his roster bonus. If he breaks camp on the 53 man roster then he gets just above the veteran minimum.

    He is insurance and has to earn a position.