Skip to content

Curry, Jason Smith lead elite tier

The Browns Board
23 11 1.8k
  • Yeah, I agree.. I am stupified again for the fact that Jennings diddnt make round 2... actually I'm baffled. H would be an absolute steal in rounds 3-4. No matter what the competition he played against.

  • It is looking like Detroit might actually take BJ Raji rather than Curry.

    If that is the case, and he makes it by KC... Curry might actually fall to the Browns.

  • It is looking like Detroit might actually take BJ Raji rather than Curry.

    If that is the case, and he makes it by KC... Curry might actually fall to the Browns.

    @thaak said:

    It is looking like Detroit might actually take BJ Raji rather than Curry.

    If that is the case, and he makes it by KC... Curry might actually fall to the Browns.

    How is KC's offensive line? If they just traded for Cassell wouldn't it make sense to get someone to protect him? Maybe they will take Smith instead of Curry.