Kiper and McShay say...
-
The way Raji stormed the commentators booth at the combine, and then proceeded to give Mayock attitude about Mayock's calling him out at the Senior Bowl... seemed a tad egotistical. I think he thinks very, very highly of himself.
The way Raji stormed the commentators booth at the combine, and then proceeded to give Mayock attitude about Mayock's calling him out at the Senior Bowl... seemed a tad egotistical. I think he thinks very, very highly of himself.
I've heard from someone who's spoken to him personally that he does indeed give off that impression.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login