Skip to content

Wait a tic! Are both Quinn and DA on the trade block?

The Browns Board
23 20 2.0k
  • The Browns may want to trade Anderson, but who has been knocking on that door? There are many QBs out there and I don't see the Browns getting much for him. Quinn has more upside and potential than Anderson. Personally, I don't think the browns should worry about QB but should build on the offensive and defensive lines. That is where a team is built.

    Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @fan-of-steel-1 said:

    The Browns may want to trade Anderson, but who has been knocking on that door? There are many QBs out there and I don't see the Browns getting much for him. Quinn has more upside and potential than Anderson. Personally, I don't think the browns should worry about QB but should build on the offensive and defensive lines. That is where a team is built.

    I agree.

    The thing that amazes me about the Steelers O-line is where they were drafted. None of them were high draft picks. It really emphasizes the need to be productive throughout the entire draft. We as fans like to concentrate on Rounds 1 and 2, But the key to success is getting those good players in rounds 3, 4 and 5 as well.

  • T Tobalaz wrote on last edited by
    #22

    The difference between a good franchise and us, I mean a bad one, is the ability to develop later round picks.

    Honestly if we were winning the last few season would we be bitching about developmental guys like Hubbard because they can't contribute right now or would we be glad to have an athlete like that given the time he needs to learn the game? Remember the kid has less than 2 college seasons under his belt and was drafted raw knowing he'd need a lot of work.

    Really though, how many of our late rounder might have turned out as solid guys with time on the pine to get up to speed and polish tecniques if we already had more than just a handful of quality starters?

    Part of it is the drafting, part is the coaching, part is having time to teach these kids.

    That's why a franchise like the Steelers can produce those late round steals we never seem to find.

  • ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #23

    TheJokersWILD said:

    Yes I am on the Falco bandwagon

    .... Edie Falco?