Quinn not NFL caliber
-
The bottom line is that no one can honestly say that Brady isn't NFL caliber, because he has only played in 3 NFL games and he was only healthy in 1 of those games. In that game, he put up the best debut performance by any Browns QB ever! Regardless of the opposition. He deserves at least a fair tryout. DA got 20+ games as a starter (after B-more saw him for what he was) and has clearly shown that he is not the answer for the Browns.
Regardless, none of us has any control over who the Browns ' QB will be. Hopefully, Mangini will figure it out before camp, because I don't think this city can handle another QB competition!
-
Proximity to the players doesn't guarantee the best evaluations. Case in point = RAC
-
well there's no way you can be w/ that mouth full of Brady Quinn's xxxx.
What about all the guy's with their lips stitched to DA's xxxx. They all want Quinn GONE after 3 games and thier boy got a season and a half and lost his job. All I want if for Quinn to get his chance, if he fails ship him out get the next guy. Personally I would trade DA for a McDonald's cheeseburger just to get rid of Lumberg and all the loyal DA fans. I am a BROWNS FAN, I don't care what the guys name is under center as long as he can win games. CHEESEBURGER ANYONE???

TheJokersWILD said:
What about all the guy's with their lips stitched to DA's xxxx. They all want Quinn GONE after 3 games and thier boy got a season and a half and lost his job. All I want if for Quinn to get his chance, if he fails ship him out get the next guy. Personally I would trade DA for a McDonald's cheeseburger just to get rid of Lumberg and all the loyal DA fans. I am a BROWNS FAN, I don't care what the guys name is under center as long as he can win games. CHEESEBURGER ANYONE???
Damn, I'm still craving that cheeseburger >

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login