Skip to content

STALLWORTH UPDATE

The Browns Board
282 64 17.8k
  • @inspecta said:

    Yeah the guy who caught one TD pass and played a handful of games will definitely shake up this organization, do you always take bong hits before you visit us?

    But hey at least he's not a woman beater like that gorilla Harrison, poor kid another bout of roid rage in front of millions of people a few months ago, what's the over/under before his heart explodes leaving him dead on the toilet with a needle sticking out of his arm?

    Regards asshat...

    He was the best WR on your roster.

    Nice racial slur there, BTW.

    Stay classy.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    Steeler SChuck said:

    Nice racial slur there, BTW.

    Stay classy.

    Regards

    Waaaaa.....Sniff, sniff.

    I love these Steeler idiots that always seem to end up crying like a little girl about something.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    I've been to Pittsburgh, nothing they say suprises me. Reminds me of the time I went to India, totally filthy and inbred.

    reminds me of cali....