Skip to content

Wide Receiver Class 2015 ....Browns Scenario

The Browns Board
59 23 1.9k
  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    If you could have any WR in this class would you go for Cooper, White, Parker, or another .......if they were all available at 12 ?

    Does not matter if your pick can be classed as a reach....just want opinions on who you would like to see in a Browns uniform ....if any

    70% of experts have Cooper coming off the board first at 4

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #2

    Alice Cooper. I'd like to get him and feed him the ball.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #3

    welll.....I wouldnt pick one in the first......but I like White best.for the Browns because he has what our other receivers dont....size and strength....

    And....still thinking for the Browns only.......Id go to Parker second.....then Cooper 3rd

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Dorial Green-Beckham is going to be an amazing Wide Receiver in the NFL. I don't care about the past, all I care about is whether he's learned from the past and what he's going to do from here on out.

    I also like

  • welll.....I wouldnt pick one in the first......but I like White best.for the Browns because he has what our other receivers dont....size and strength....

    And....still thinking for the Browns only.......Id go to Parker second.....then Cooper 3rd

    S secondwave wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @mudfly said:

    welll.....I wouldnt pick one in the first......but I like White best.for the Browns because he has what our other receivers dont....size and strength....

    And....still thinking for the Browns only.......Id go to Parker second.....then Cooper 3rd

    Hmm thats a tough one, because Cooper has a more diverse route tree. The guy can be an X, Y, Z receiver in the league, unlike White. He's also the most NFL-ready + has huge hands (sam as Beckham Jr.)

    DeVante Parker doesn't really impress me, and White has the highest ceiling.

  • @mudfly said:

    welll.....I wouldnt pick one in the first......but I like White best.for the Browns because he has what our other receivers dont....size and strength....

    And....still thinking for the Browns only.......Id go to Parker second.....then Cooper 3rd

    Hmm thats a tough one, because Cooper has a more diverse route tree. The guy can be an X, Y, Z receiver in the league, unlike White. He's also the most NFL-ready + has huge hands (sam as Beckham Jr.)

    DeVante Parker doesn't really impress me, and White has the highest ceiling.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @secondwave said:

    Hmm thats a tough one, because Cooper has a more diverse route tree. The guy can be an X, Y, Z receiver in the league, unlike White. He's also the most NFL-ready + has huge hands (sam as Beckham Jr.)

    DeVante Parker doesn't really impress me, and White has the highest ceiling.

    yeah.....tho Im not really rating the Wr's overall skill and talent.....Im picking one to fit the Browns and fill the JG gap cause we have a lot of versatility with our existing guys....

    Cooper is probably the most polished but also the most like our existing receivers.....Id prefer that other BIG dimension we dont have yet...

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Here's an interesting fact I just found....Teddy Twatwater had Devonte Parker in college......but he also had Amare Cooper in HS.....lucky him!

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by wargograw
    #8

    Yep. Miami Northwestern. Amari probably wasn't the only guy he had.

  • @secondwave said:

    Hmm thats a tough one, because Cooper has a more diverse route tree. The guy can be an X, Y, Z receiver in the league, unlike White. He's also the most NFL-ready + has huge hands (sam as Beckham Jr.)

    DeVante Parker doesn't really impress me, and White has the highest ceiling.

    yeah.....tho Im not really rating the Wr's overall skill and talent.....Im picking one to fit the Browns and fill the JG gap cause we have a lot of versatility with our existing guys....

    Cooper is probably the most polished but also the most like our existing receivers.....Id prefer that other BIG dimension we dont have yet...

    S secondwave wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @mudfly said:

    yeah.....tho Im not really rating the Wr's overall skill and talent.....Im picking one to fit the Browns and fill the JG gap cause we have a lot of versatility with our existing guys....

    Cooper is probably the most polished but also the most like our existing receivers.....Id prefer that other BIG dimension we dont have yet...

    Your logic isn't very sound. So you wouldn't want the guy who can run the whole route tree? The guy with the better (and bigger) hands? The better deep threat?

    All because he's two inches shorter? :S

    Can you imagine a 2016 lineup of Josh Gordon-Amari Cooper-Andrew Hawkins-Taylor Gabriel? We'd have the best receiving corps

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
    #10

    whatever...you like who you like....I like White and dont see a huge difference in their ratings overall....they're both great players...

    to me White is faster, stronger, more physical and more aggressive(it not just 2" that makes me prefer him), which is just my preference...

    Hey...All of em have pro's and cons and we each choose our preferences based on a different set of priorities....

    No worries.....Cooper looks good too.....and think either one would look good in Brown & Orange

  • SuomiS Suomi wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Cooper. The best all-around receiver in this draft.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I agree that Green-Beckham has the most upside in this deep WR draft. I'm betting he becomes the one that sets the standard for a really needy team. He's taller faster and has better hands than all the rest. He can go to the Manziel school of head straightening and become The Man.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Say what you want about the SEC but we do have the best cornerbacks in the country. White did have a nice game against Alabama (which corners were suspect at times throughout the year), but Cooper did it every single week.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Late to the party, but I have to say Cooper as well...

    ... but I do not take a WR at #12.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #15

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Smoking on live TV... those were the days...

    Also... that amorphous border around Ernie... that was cutting edge stuff for its day.

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I'm not a fan of taking a receiver in the 1st, but I feel that Cooper White and Parker are all worthy of a top 12 selection, Cooper being my favorite.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #18

    WR Justin Hardy ECU has all of D. Parker intangibles and bigger and better hands Pick 77 Sweet. I would even take him at 43..

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #19

    Actually, Gumby, I just watched a video of the wr's in this draft....

    you mention Hardy? Whoever did these ranking up....

    say Hardy is a top 15 player ! This draft is crazy.

    I disagree, and the comments after the video are great.

  • Actually, Gumby, I just watched a video of the wr's in this draft....

    you mention Hardy? Whoever did these ranking up....

    say Hardy is a top 15 player ! This draft is crazy.

    I disagree, and the comments after the video are great.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @calfoxwc said:

    Actually, Gumby, I just watched a video of the wr's in this draft....

    you mention Hardy? Whoever did these ranking up....

    say Hardy is a top 15 player ! This draft is crazy.

    I disagree, and the comments after the video are great.

    Thanks, Tape and Ranking don't lie.. Put Hardy in a Orange Helmet. Pick 43 don't bother me at all. These Mocks and Player Ranking you are right, CRAZY..