Browns sign Corey Ivy
-
if you were reading this thread, you may be able to answer your question.
all im saying is exercise some e-etiquette......because you really suck at the tubes. do you have to post every thought that comes into your head? you think people really care? so you even know the purpose of a message board?
its not that difficult, but you seem to need the attention....so post on whore! im done.....back to our recent signing thread.
if you were reading this thread, you may be able to answer your question.
all im saying is exercise some e-etiquette......because you really suck at the tubes. do you have to post every thought that comes into your head? you think people really care? so you even know the purpose of a message board?
its not that difficult, but you seem to need the attention....so post on whore! im done.....back to our recent signing thread.
YES I MUST. what kinda fan would I be if I didn't give it my best! And what kinda fan would I be if my average daily posts was only 11.99 per day. You really should start using the quote button because it seems like you are going into a crowded room and just yelling out loud.
-
Happy Birthday Thaak! I hope it's a great one.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login