Skip to content

Survey Wednesday April 29

The Browns Board
26 10 716
  • @chicopee-john said:

    Emma is more cute than beautiful, if you will.

    I've seen her in a couple of movies and she made me wish I were in my early 20s again. Kind of the girl next door. Comes across as accessible. Kind of the anti Kim K, as an example.

    Also, I like going to the shore / even the CT Sound as - as a kid - we oftentimes went to the beach. I just like it around the ocean - the swimming and, simply, smell of salt water. Whole Belly Clams, etc.

    I watch Pawn Stars and American Pickers. Sometimes Hardcore Pawn for the laughs. Not much into the PBS stuff. It is a hobby but I like it!

    UCONN and the Sox............you're just jealous!

    I'm very much in the same mind when it comes to cute vs hot. Give me a cute shorter woman with dimples over the long legs and big boobs any day.

    @gftchris said:

    I'm very much in the same mind when it comes to cute vs hot. Give me a cute shorter woman with dimples over the long legs and big boobs any day.

    OK, there is the followup Question to the survey:

    What do you prefer.....cute short woman with dimples......or long legs and big boobs?

  • Cute short women with dimples ............... I married one.

  • Feel free to post pictures...

  • Feel free to post pictures...

    @gftchris said:

    Feel free to post pictures...

    You want a future Queen:

    article-2613328-0632FBD800000514-549_634

    depositphotos_7668166-Short-black-dress-

  • Or.....a combination of both?

    Mila-Kunis-Esquire-Magazine-Photoshoot-2

  • @gftchris said:

    I'm very much in the same mind when it comes to cute vs hot. Give me a cute shorter woman with dimples over the long legs and big boobs any day.

    OK, there is the followup Question to the survey:

    What do you prefer.....cute short woman with dimples......or long legs and big boobs?

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, there is the followup Question to the survey:

    What do you prefer.....cute short woman with dimples......or long legs and big boobs?

    I was forced to read a business book one time and one of its central theme was, "The Genius of the 'And', vs. the Tyranny of the 'Or'.

    I choose, "And" for your question.

    PS and FWIW, Kate Middleton doesn't do much for me.