Skip to content

Uh Oh-Collins Story Getting Much Deeper

The Browns Board
23 14 1.2k
  • Assuming he is cleared, if I were him I'd rather just not get drafted and pick the team I wanted to go to.

    Hoping for the supplemental draft makes no sense to me.

  • Assuming he is cleared, if I were him I'd rather just not get drafted and pick the team I wanted to go to.

    Hoping for the supplemental draft makes no sense to me.

    @taco918 said:

    Assuming he is cleared, if I were him I'd rather just not get drafted and pick the team I wanted to go to.

    Hoping for the supplemental draft makes no sense to me.

    That does make a lot of sense.

    WSS

  • Assuming he is cleared, if I were him I'd rather just not get drafted and pick the team I wanted to go to.

    Hoping for the supplemental draft makes no sense to me.

    @taco918 said:

    Assuming he is cleared, if I were him I'd rather just not get drafted and pick the team I wanted to go to.

    Hoping for the supplemental draft makes no sense to me.

    It makes sense for his wallet. UDFA makes league minimum.