A Test
-
-
90% Democrat.
-
Parties you side with...
Constitution Party on immigration, economic, domestic policy, environmental, and education issues.
compare answers
Republicans on immigration, domestic policy, economic, environmental, and education issues.
compare answers
-
I'm scared now!!!!
-
Parties you side with...
97%
Republicans
on immigration, social, economic, foreign policy, environmental, education, domestic policy, and healthcare issues.
compare answers
96%
Conservative Party
on immigration, social, foreign policy, domestic policy, economic, education, environmental, and healthcare issues.
compare answers
96%
Constitution Party
on immigration, social, economic, foreign policy, domestic policy, education, environmental, and healthcare issues.
compare answers
75%
Libertarians
on immigration, economic, domestic policy, healthcare, education, and environmental issues.
compare answers
16%
Democrats
no major issues.
-
Conservative Party.
-
I side with Conservative Party on most political issues
Parties you side with...
96%Conservative Party
Conservative Party
on immigration, domestic policy, foreign policy, environmental, social, and education issues.
compare answers
95%Constitution Party
Constitution Party
on immigration, domestic policy, environmental, economic, foreign policy, social, and education issues.
compare answers
93%Republicans
Republicans
on immigration, domestic policy, foreign policy, economic, environmental, social, and education issues.
compare answers
54%Libertarians
Libertarians
on domestic policy and education issues.
compare answers
37%Democrats
Democrats
on domestic policy and economic issues.
compare answers
19%Green Party
Green Party
on domestic policy issues.
compare answers
4%Socialist
Socialist
no major issues.
compare answers
-
Constitution 97%
-
I was 97 percent Republican witg constitutional and conservative somewhere in the mid eighties libertarian at 61 and Democrat at 51.
WSS
-
Libertarians on domestic policy, healthcare, economic, foreign policy, and social issues.
compare answers
Constitution Party on economic, immigration, domestic policy, environmental, and foreign policy issues.
compare answers -
83% republican
-
I just retook the test and got different results. I side with Republicans on most political issuesParties you side with...
-
-
If all of us keep coming up Republican. How did Obama win twice?
-
If all of us keep coming up Republican. How did Obama win twice?
We aren't the new demographic of the average voters?
-
If all of us keep coming up Republican. How did Obama win twice?
We aren't the new demographic of the average voters?
We aren't the new demographic of the average voters?
Here is the problem IMO
I have been accused of being a liberal on this board...........numerous times
But looking at my test results, I am nowhere near a liberal
But I am not far enough conservative for their liking.
It seems like the conservatives will only accept someone that TOTALLY agrees with EVERYTHING that they agree with
If you don't agree totally, then you are labeled a liberal.
-
I was democrat on social issues only
-
We aren't the new demographic of the average voters?
Here is the problem IMO
I have been accused of being a liberal on this board...........numerous times
But looking at my test results, I am nowhere near a liberal
But I am not far enough conservative for their liking.
It seems like the conservatives will only accept someone that TOTALLY agrees with EVERYTHING that they agree with
If you don't agree totally, then you are labeled a liberal.
Here is the problem IMO
I have been accused of being a liberal on this board...........numerous times
But looking at my test results, I am nowhere near a liberal
But I am not far enough conservative for their liking.
It seems like the conservatives will only accept someone that TOTALLY agrees with EVERYTHING that they agree with
If you don't agree totally, then you are labeled a liberal.
That ultimately played a part in how they couldn't move voters towards their candidates. Being pragmatic is unacceptable to some.
-
Here is the problem IMO
I have been accused of being a liberal on this board...........numerous times
But looking at my test results, I am nowhere near a liberal
But I am not far enough conservative for their liking.
It seems like the conservatives will only accept someone that TOTALLY agrees with EVERYTHING that they agree with
If you don't agree totally, then you are labeled a liberal.
That ultimately played a part in how they couldn't move voters towards their candidates. Being pragmatic is unacceptable to some.
That ultimately played a part in how they couldn't move voters towards their candidates. Being pragmatic is unacceptable to some.
Yeah, it seems like it is ALL or NOTHING with the conservatives
And that isn't going to work anymore IMO
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login




