Skip to content

Another player glad he didn't get drafted by Browns

The Browns Board
59 33 2.8k
  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Again No Shit, Ever heard of In Business You never close any doors...

  • I love all the butthurt going round. If I were a 1st round WR I wouldn't want to go to the Browns, Jags, Skins, Vikings, Jets and maybe even the Eagles. These teams all have shaky QB situations and recent ineptitude.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @baconhound said:

    I love all the butthurt going round. If I were a 1st round WR I wouldn't want to go to the Browns, Jags, Skins, Vikings, Jets and maybe even the Eagles. These teams all have shaky QB situations and recent ineptitude.

    They are the BaconHounds of the NFL?

  • Again No Shit, Ever heard of In Business You never close any doors...

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @gumby73 said:

    Again No Shit, Ever heard of In Business You never close any doors...

    No bridges burned. If the Browns are looking for a free agent WR and he's the best available they'll offer it to him. Cleveland fans already welcomed back the savior who took his talents to South Beach.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Worst comparison ever. Ohio Kid coming home to his home state to prove he can win a title retiming his 1 mistake THE Decision.. Verses A Young Mountaineer Hick Family that will let his mama do the talking and make his decisions where he wants to play.. Your right that bridge is not burnt. It blew up for Good.. Book It..

  • Worst comparison ever. Ohio Kid coming home to his home state to prove he can win a title retiming his 1 mistake THE Decision.. Verses A Young Mountaineer Hick Family that will let his mama do the talking and make his decisions where he wants to play.. Your right that bridge is not burnt. It blew up for Good.. Book It..

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @gumby73 said:

    Worst comparison ever. Ohio Kid coming home to his home state to prove he can win a title retiming his 1 mistake THE Decision.. Verses A Young Mountaineer Hick Family that will let his mama do the talking and make his decisions where he wants to play.. Your right that bridge is not burnt. It blew up for Good.. Book It..

    Spin it all you want. Cleveland fans lost their shit when Lebron left but when they got the chance to get him back and become a title contender all is forgiven. The traitor is back to the savior. Parker's family stated the obvious that everyone knows if in 4 years he gives the Browns a better chance of winning this will all be a footnote

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Book it Cause Am Gumby Damn It 😉😁

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #47

    I'm glad the Browns didn't take him, so we're even?

  • Worst comparison ever. Ohio Kid coming home to his home state to prove he can win a title retiming his 1 mistake THE Decision.. Verses A Young Mountaineer Hick Family that will let his mama do the talking and make his decisions where he wants to play.. Your right that bridge is not burnt. It blew up for Good.. Book It..

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @gumby73 said:

    Worst comparison ever. Ohio Kid coming home to his home state to prove he can win a title retiming his 1 mistake THE Decision.. Verses A Young Mountaineer Hick Family that will let his mama do the talking and make his decisions where he wants to play.. Your right that bridge is not burnt. It blew up for Good.. Book It..

    These guys are pros. They do not give a shit what any kid or his momma say, only that they are getting a productive, quality player. If he's good and becomes a potential target the pros will not care what was said in the past. Actions on the field speak far louder than words.

  • @gumby73 said:

    Again No Shit, Ever heard of In Business You never close any doors...

    No bridges burned. If the Browns are looking for a free agent WR and he's the best available they'll offer it to him. Cleveland fans already welcomed back the savior who took his talents to South Beach.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #49

    @baconhound said:

    No bridges burned. If the Browns are looking for a free agent WR and he's the best available they'll offer it to him. Cleveland fans already welcomed back the savior who took his talents to South Beach.

    Actually I hate basketball and I've never been a fan of LeBron James because of his punk ass posse and their shitty treatment of restaurants staffs. that being said I understand going somewhere you can win a championship and then coming home. when he left he didn't punk mouth the city either. Also,I must be mistaken but it seems that the Miami Dolphins were only 2 spots lower than the Cleveland Browns and have the perennial all-pro Ryan Tannehill at quarterback.

    WSS

  • @gumby73 said:

    Worst comparison ever. Ohio Kid coming home to his home state to prove he can win a title retiming his 1 mistake THE Decision.. Verses A Young Mountaineer Hick Family that will let his mama do the talking and make his decisions where he wants to play.. Your right that bridge is not burnt. It blew up for Good.. Book It..

    Spin it all you want. Cleveland fans lost their shit when Lebron left but when they got the chance to get him back and become a title contender all is forgiven. The traitor is back to the savior. Parker's family stated the obvious that everyone knows if in 4 years he gives the Browns a better chance of winning this will all be a footnote

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @baconhound said:

    Spin it all you want. Cleveland fans lost their shit when Lebron left but when they got the chance to get him back and become a title contender all is forgiven. The traitor is back to the savior. Parker's family stated the obvious that everyone knows if in 4 years he gives the Browns a better chance of winning this will all be a footnote

    Then why didn't Throw Mama from the train say she was glad her kid didn't get taken by the Jags or Eagles....or whoever...all those other teams she mentioned.

    See....she was as ignorant about the guy making the picks as a lot of you are.......if Ray Farmer wasn't going to bite on Sammy Watkins in round one....why in fucking hell would he jump on this lesser rated WR in round one. Round 4....in a receiver laden draft when you have 12 picks? Sure, then he will take a flyer. But Farmer hates WRs.

    As was said: Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshal, AJ Green, Roddy White/Julio Jones combo etc. None ever came close to kissing a title though they are considered the best in the game.

  • @baconhound said:

    No bridges burned. If the Browns are looking for a free agent WR and he's the best available they'll offer it to him. Cleveland fans already welcomed back the savior who took his talents to South Beach.

    Actually I hate basketball and I've never been a fan of LeBron James because of his punk ass posse and their shitty treatment of restaurants staffs. that being said I understand going somewhere you can win a championship and then coming home. when he left he didn't punk mouth the city either. Also,I must be mistaken but it seems that the Miami Dolphins were only 2 spots lower than the Cleveland Browns and have the perennial all-pro Ryan Tannehill at quarterback.

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @westside-steve said:

    Actually I hate basketball and I've never been a fan of LeBron James because of his punk ass posse and their shitty treatment of restaurants staffs. that being said I understand going somewhere you can win a championship and then coming home. when he left he didn't punk mouth the city either. Also,I must be mistaken but it seems that the Miami Dolphins were only 2 spots lower than the Cleveland Browns and have the perennial all-pro Ryan Tannehill at quarterback.

    WSS

    Where on earth did you ever get the notion that Ryan Tannehill was perennial all pro...........or am I being Sheldon Cooper and failing to recognize sarcasm?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Actually I hate basketball and I've never been a fan of LeBron James because of his punk ass posse and their shitty treatment of restaurants staffs. that being said I understand going somewhere you can win a championship and then coming home. when he left he didn't punk mouth the city either. Also,I must be mistaken but it seems that the Miami Dolphins were only 2 spots lower than the Cleveland Browns and have the perennial all-pro Ryan Tannehill at quarterback.

    WSS

    Where on earth did you ever get the notion that Ryan Tannehill was perennial all pro...........or am I being Sheldon Cooper and failing to recognize sarcasm?

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @the-gipper said:

    Where on earth did you ever get the notion that Ryan Tannehill was perennial all pro...........or am I being Sheldon Cooper and failing to recognize sarcasm?

    Exactly that.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #53

    The Response... AKA putting MKC's poison pen to good use:

    Browns weren't heartbroken by DeVante Parker's mom: they didn't love him either

    BEREA, Ohio -- The Browns were not heartbroken Friday when Louisville receiver DeVante Parker's mom said they didn't want him going to the Browns.

    They passed on him for a reason at No. 12 overall: they felt he wasn't tough enough and didn't love the game enough.

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/05/browns_werent_heartbroken_by_d.html

  • @westside-steve said:

    Actually I hate basketball and I've never been a fan of LeBron James because of his punk ass posse and their shitty treatment of restaurants staffs. that being said I understand going somewhere you can win a championship and then coming home. when he left he didn't punk mouth the city either. Also,I must be mistaken but it seems that the Miami Dolphins were only 2 spots lower than the Cleveland Browns and have the perennial all-pro Ryan Tannehill at quarterback.

    WSS

    Where on earth did you ever get the notion that Ryan Tannehill was perennial all pro...........or am I being Sheldon Cooper and failing to recognize sarcasm?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @the-gipper said:

    Where on earth did you ever get the notion that Ryan Tannehill was perennial all pro...........or am I being Sheldon Cooper and failing to recognize sarcasm?

    Chris beat me to it Gipper. I figure if baby mama don't want him coming to no Cleveland cuz she be wanting him on a great team with a great quarterback Miami don't be looking much better dan here.

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    Where on earth did you ever get the notion that Ryan Tannehill was perennial all pro...........or am I being Sheldon Cooper and failing to recognize sarcasm?

    Chris beat me to it Gipper. I figure if baby mama don't want him coming to no Cleveland cuz she be wanting him on a great team with a great quarterback Miami don't be looking much better dan here.

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @westside-steve said:

    Chris beat me to it Gipper. I figure if baby mama don't want him coming to no Cleveland cuz she be wanting him on a great team with a great quarterback Miami don't be looking much better dan here.

    WSS

    Sho nuff surprised you didn't call her "Mammy".

  • @baconhound said:

    No bridges burned. If the Browns are looking for a free agent WR and he's the best available they'll offer it to him. Cleveland fans already welcomed back the savior who took his talents to South Beach.

    Actually I hate basketball and I've never been a fan of LeBron James because of his punk ass posse and their shitty treatment of restaurants staffs. that being said I understand going somewhere you can win a championship and then coming home. when he left he didn't punk mouth the city either. Also,I must be mistaken but it seems that the Miami Dolphins were only 2 spots lower than the Cleveland Browns and have the perennial all-pro Ryan Tannehill at quarterback.

    WSS

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @westside-steve said:

    Actually I hate basketball and I've never been a fan of LeBron James because of his punk ass posse and their shitty treatment of restaurants staffs. that being said I understand going somewhere you can win a championship and then coming home. when he left he didn't punk mouth the city either. Also,I must be mistaken but it seems that the Miami Dolphins were only 2 spots lower than the Cleveland Browns and have the perennial all-pro Ryan Tannehill at quarterback.

    WSS

    Look at Tannehill's stats, getting better each season, and last year 66% 4,000 27 12. I'm not saying he's a world beater but Browns fans would be talking Super Bowl with a QB with those numbers on the roster. Tannehill may go into the toilet but I'd rather have him than Mccown and apparently so does Parker's mom.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Actually I hate basketball and I've never been a fan of LeBron James because of his punk ass posse and their shitty treatment of restaurants staffs. that being said I understand going somewhere you can win a championship and then coming home. when he left he didn't punk mouth the city either. Also,I must be mistaken but it seems that the Miami Dolphins were only 2 spots lower than the Cleveland Browns and have the perennial all-pro Ryan Tannehill at quarterback.

    WSS

    Look at Tannehill's stats, getting better each season, and last year 66% 4,000 27 12. I'm not saying he's a world beater but Browns fans would be talking Super Bowl with a QB with those numbers on the roster. Tannehill may go into the toilet but I'd rather have him than Mccown and apparently so does Parker's mom.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @baconhound said:

    Look at Tannehill's stats, getting better each season, and last year 66% 4,000 27 12. I'm not saying he's a world beater but Browns fans would be talking Super Bowl with a QB with those numbers on the roster. Tannehill may go into the toilet but I'd rather have him than Mccown and apparently so does Parker's mom.

    So you have the equivalent football knowledge of Parker's mom?

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #58

    parker's mom is more than a handful...literally.

    fisting her feels like mixing paint.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Actually I hate basketball and I've never been a fan of LeBron James because of his punk ass posse and their shitty treatment of restaurants staffs. that being said I understand going somewhere you can win a championship and then coming home. when he left he didn't punk mouth the city either. Also,I must be mistaken but it seems that the Miami Dolphins were only 2 spots lower than the Cleveland Browns and have the perennial all-pro Ryan Tannehill at quarterback.

    WSS

    Look at Tannehill's stats, getting better each season, and last year 66% 4,000 27 12. I'm not saying he's a world beater but Browns fans would be talking Super Bowl with a QB with those numbers on the roster. Tannehill may go into the toilet but I'd rather have him than Mccown and apparently so does Parker's mom.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @baconhound said:

    Look at Tannehill's stats, getting better each season, and last year 66% 4,000 27 12. I'm not saying he's a world beater but Browns fans would be talking Super Bowl with a QB with those numbers on the roster. Tannehill may go into the toilet but I'd rather have him than Mccown and apparently so does Parker's mom.

    Tannehill was the QB I wanted in that draft. Instead, We got WEE-Done! But,I always loved the fact that Tannehill played WR. My thinking is this would.. or theoretically could help him understand what Receivers do.. And enable himself to get a grasp on defenses. I agree. Not been a world beater, but steady. I only expect him to get better.