Erving was drafted to replace Greco, not Mack
-
Tour, you left out one option, and the one I think is going to be the game1 starters:
Thomas - Bit - Mack - Schwartz - Erving
Reason: Greco is not very good in space, so Schwartz is better at passpro
-
Got threw to Kiper before the draft and asked why Cam was falling b4 draft:: His response was that Cam plays multi positions but teams were figuring out if you need a C that was his best position to play Cam the others at G and T were Not.. I prefer not using Cam till passing downs on Right Side. Kid can pass block anywhere, Keep O Line Fresh and Best Depth we have on OL..
-
Watching Erving against Beasley when he played RT was pretty ugly. He couldn't handle Beasley's speed at all. I think he would work much better moving inside but I am not an NFL coach.
-
Watching Erving against Beasley when he played RT was pretty ugly. He couldn't handle Beasley's speed at all. I think he would work much better moving inside but I am not an NFL coach.
Watching Erving against Beasley when he played RT was pretty ugly. He couldn't handle Beasley's speed at all. I think he would work much better moving inside but I am not an NFL coach.
I expect him to go inside.
-
Tour, you left out one option, and the one I think is going to be the game1 starters:
Thomas - Bit - Mack - Schwartz - Erving
Reason: Greco is not very good in space, so Schwartz is better at passpro
Tour, you left out one option, and the one I think is going to be the game1 starters:
Thomas - Bit - Mack - Schwartz - Erving
Reason: Greco is not very good in space, so Schwartz is better at passpro
You may be right about Greco in space, but we've (or at least I've) never seen him there so we're (or at least I'm) speculating. I have seen that Greco moves better in the ZBS.
Your option was one of Z's original options. There is no way Schwartz beats out Greco for starting RG... none... zip.... nada. If Cam wins the RT job, then JG will be inside to steady him... just as he was last year for Mitch.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login