Need advice on travel recommendations.
-
Enjoy being single fella's, believe me. Once you tie that knot forget about the week trips to Europe or Asia without the old lady tagging along.
-
Amsterdamn
-
Walter, I'd go to Hawaii. Beautiful beaches. You could go to a certain beach on Kaui
that is a nude beach.
You're single - go torture yourself. No need to go overseas.
-
Walter, I'd go to Hawaii. Beautiful beaches. You could go to a certain beach on Kaui
that is a nude beach.
You're single - go torture yourself. No need to go overseas.
Walter, I'd go to Hawaii. Beautiful beaches. You could go to a certain beach on Kaui
that is a nude beach.
You're single - go torture yourself. No need to go overseas.
He can go to Hawaii when he is older with a family. Going where he is going now when he is still young is quite OK. I mean, I have two thrilling vacations coming up myself this summer: Iowa/Minnesota and West Virginia.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login