Skip to content

Who do you think wins rookie of the year?

The Browns Board
22 15 962
  • The old what has always happened will happen again fallacy? Maybe so. I doubt Gurley breaks down in 10 games though. The Rams also seem to do well with new running backs.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @wargograw said:

    The old what has always happened will happen again fallacy? Maybe so. I doubt Gurley breaks down in 10 games though. The Rams also seem to do well with new running backs.

    I am just saying that I think there are more reliable guys. Without being a homer I would think on offense that it would not be one of the QBs....more like Cooper. And on defense, if a guy really does a number with sacks, he could get that ROY call. That is why Orchard is not a bad choice, but if not him, then one of the pass rushers....or perhaps Williams who is supposed to have both inside bullishness and pass rushing aptitude.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    The Key to my hometown guy Todd Gurley winning O ROYear is his sorry Rams OL. Along with Gurley the Rams Drafted 4 OL men and they needed them. Wish Todd Well.. On D ROYear It's a toss up between L. Williams and S. Ray. Ray on a good team that needs D help to get to the next step S. Ray Fits and I don't think he's going to let Himself or Family Down Again.. Doubt if you want not me..