Opener- Titans
-
Great Time guys. Good to see all who came. Missed Howie and Gareth and WSS and all others who could not make it.
I hear ballpeen stopped by but skedaddled before I got there at 9 AM. Sorry I missed you Russ.
Great Time guys. Good to see all who came. Missed Howie and Gareth and WSS and all others who could not make it.
I hear ballpeen stopped by but skedaddled before I got there at 9 AM. Sorry I missed you Russ.
We must have missed by minutes. I was at the train platform at 9:04. This first game is when I transfer tickets to a friend and he transfered $1100 to me. By no means do I expect things to revolve around my schedule, but the first game is a tough one for me to hang in the flats for any amount of time. I hated to go, but business is business. I can't monkey around and hold tickets up until a few days before the game living as far away as I do. The schedule was announced in mid April and our agreements were in place inside of 2 weeks. I had to get over to the Burke Lot around 9:30-10. Since the transer has been made, I can hang in the flats every game if anything is going on. I can hang at the Flatiron, or can walk up to the Barley House which offers a fine pregame option. I will park there every game I attend except for the Broncos game. My wife is going and we wil stop for dinner after the game. I don't want my car to be the last car down there, so I will park up top near the restaurants.
Sorry I missed you. I am sure that our paths will cross before it's over.
-
Thanks Russ. At some point in the next few years I hope to schedule a trip into Alabama which would take me through Chattanooga.
If I can ever arrange that maybe we can stop and have breakfast/lunch/ or dinner.
Or when you come up for a game some of us can get together for a brunch somewhere. Just let us know where you may be going.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login