Skip to content

2015 Browns Board All Time All Player Draft

The Browns Board
26 6 725
  • Sure, I'd only draft players from the last decade. I assume that means they'd be in their prime?

    Why no defensive players?

    @mld-woody said:

    Sure, I'd only draft players from the last decade. I assume that means they'd be in their prime?

    Why no defensive players?

    Also, everyone you are drafting you would consider to be "in their prime". I would imagine that you would draft someone based on how you felt they performed over their entire career. Or you could choose someone based just on how they performed in a single season.

    I mean, in theory it could be argued that Braylon Edwards was the best WR in Browns history...and he may well have been....for one year. If that is your selection criteria, more power to you. (Just like say, using a different sport: Sandy Koufax is the greatest pitcher in history...and over a short number of years that very well may be true).

  • @gftchris said:

    I'd have more interest in a current-players draft.

    Chris, you wanna do our own?

    @mld-woody said:

    Chris, you wanna do our own?

    You can do yours in this framework....again, you are free to choose whomever you wish.

    You can draft all Michigan players if you would like. (and, yes, you would probably have a pretty good team).

  • @gftchris said:

    I'd have more interest in a current-players draft.

    Chris, you wanna do our own?

    @mld-woody said:

    Chris, you wanna do our own?

    Only if we can do prime time vs GOAT style promo videos where we pretend to not have an idea what the other is doing.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Chris, you wanna do our own?

    Only if we can do prime time vs GOAT style promo videos where we pretend to not have an idea what the other is doing.

    @gftchris said:

    Only if we can do prime time vs GOAT style promo videos where we pretend to not have an idea what the other is doing.

    Do you want to do this or not? You would have the entire pantheon of history to choose from.....how you wish to limit yourself is a personal choice. But because you choose to limit yourself does not mean that I would want others to be required to do the same thing.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Chris, you wanna do our own?

    Only if we can do prime time vs GOAT style promo videos where we pretend to not have an idea what the other is doing.

    @gftchris said:

    Only if we can do prime time vs GOAT style promo videos where we pretend to not have an idea what the other is doing.

    Sure. Why not.

    Current Players > Gip's Retirement Home

  • @gftchris said:

    Only if we can do prime time vs GOAT style promo videos where we pretend to not have an idea what the other is doing.

    Sure. Why not.

    Current Players > Gip's Retirement Home

    @mld-woody said:

    Sure. Why not.

    Current Players > Gip's Retirement Home

    Except, of course, you are drafting for players in their prime. Don't you get that?

    It may all be superfluous anyway....not enough people signing up to participate....so it may have to be dropped.