Browns trade for Pro-bowl punter
-
No biggy...I guess I misunderstood what you said.....we ran about 47-48% last year and I thought you said we were gonna run less on the first line...but now I see it says different on line 2....just a lil confusing for me thats all.....

-
I'm all over the place. No worries.
None at all.....I have no clue what'll happen either, but here's what Im hoping for.....
1) Better Defense, that will afford us more offensive opportunities....
2) Better ball control once we are on offense, that will get us more plays(and, of course, scores)...
So, if those 2 things happen(big if, I understand)......then I'd hope for increases in both our passing and rushing totals....using last years #'s as a guideline and a modest increase in opportunities, here's my wild guess....
Passing....approx 530 attempts @ 7.3 yds for 3800 total yards.....
Rushing....approx 520 attempts @ 4.3 yds for 2200 total yards....
I think this would be a realistic increase, and while still middle of the pack kind of numbers, probably more than good enough for a really strong defensive team....
Fingers crossed
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login