Terrelle Pryor waived after minicamp
-
His knowledge of NCAA sanctions...
... ohhh...
ok
All Pryor's fault!
His knowledge of very minor NCAA violations and failure to report them...but there were a half dozen or more others that did the same thing as Pryor.
Not what I said guys... "led to" does not ascribe "fault". But to maintain there is no connection is not consistent with the facts.
Pryor strikes me as the type of kid who would have felt like he was to blame. If I made a leap, that was it, but considering the reports of the close relationship the had with Tressel, I think it was more of a logical conclusion than a leap.
Not what I said guys... "led to" does not ascribe "fault". But to maintain there is no connection is not consistent with the facts.
Pryor strikes me as the type of kid who would have felt like he was to blame. If I made a leap, that was it, but considering the reports of the close relationship the had with Tressel, I think it was more of a logical conclusion than a leap.
Yea, a logical conclusion.....about the same as:" He was born a poor black child....and that led to him to fail as an NFL QB".
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
