Out of the Doghouse 2015?
-
I will say this about Justin....he keeps flashing....he had the best DB play last night and is having a big day today too....
It's pretty clear that Pettine bases a LOT on how these guys practice....and Justin obviously isnt strong in his preparation or practice habits....
But....when he plays....he keeps showing that supreme talent.....
I think(hope) if he actually gets a chance to play, he will do well.......but really needs to step it up at practice, if he's ever gonna get that chance.....
-
I agree Mud. I just can't watch this 2014 tape of Gilbert and agree with the assessments of his talent from practice.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login