Skip to content

Grossi Startin' Shit - Never A Dull Moment

The Browns Board
45 24 3.0k
  • @typicalbrowns said:

    I've been shitting my pants at people who think it's the same old browns.

    I will be shitting my pants when they don't show up this year to talk shit, just like last year.

    McCown has a line now, in Tampa he barely had any O-Line at all let alone an offensive coordinator. The most underrated team in the league is Cleveland, and it shall be known within 2 months

    typical Brown

    "shitting my pants" !

    Luke McCown ?

    ROTFLMMFAO !

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @furious-styles said:

    Luke McCown ?

    Luke?....

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #42

    As in "use the force".

    Episode VII is coming...

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Psyched for the new Star Wars btw

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Don't know if I even care whether or not the GM and the Head Coach get along. Here is something I do care about, fucking winning. The GM needs to draft the right players and the Head Coach needs to prepare them to win, period.

    BTW Grossi is no different than every other media person, creates stories from speculation.

  • Brady's Ball Sack said:

    Seriously, I feel bad. I really do.

    Cleveland doesn't deserve a scumbag like Haslam, and the uncle Tom he hired.

    Until the team is sold again, expect more of the same, just with different second and third tier stooges filling the chairs in the GM office.

    Until then, Zombo, and other brainless entities can take their football frustrations out on me..

    It's free entertainment..

    Ya, times are tough.

    We traded two first rounders for a WR, then our coach quit, our quarterback retired, and a Chinese woman now makes all the big decisions.

    Oh wait ... that's Buffalo.

    Zombo

    --has Rex sneaked into her shoes closet yet?

    B BitchTits wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Zombo said:

    Ya, times are tough.

    We traded two first rounders for a WR, then our coach quit, our quarterback retired, and a Chinese woman now makes all the big decisions.

    Oh wait ... that's Buffalo.

    Zombo

    --has Rex sneaked into her shoes closet yet?

    Man i love the trade topic, but I think I will refrain pointing anything out. At least till I see more.

    Not sure who Brady ball sack is, but anyone who calls Zombo on his BS is a good man.