Aldon Smith arrested for DUI, hit and run, and vandalism.
-
-
And screw it I'll say it. On the field, this guy would be a near PERFECT signing for us. Your was worried about not having an every down OLB. 6'4", 265. Sets the edge. Rushes the passer. Violent. I'm drooling at the thought. But alas, we all have to be PC.
why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.
why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.
Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.
-
why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.
Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.
Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.
I'm pretty content with Kruger, Bryant, Solomon and Orchard. I mean if a real stud came free that wasn't a mental case than yeah you'd take a look at that. But look at how disuptive Gordon was and the team generally liked him. No one will like Smith. Nobody liked him in SF and they'll like him even less here. He won't last a season. He's really literally makes Josh Gordon look like a model NFL player.
-
What evidence do you have that nobody liked Aldon Smith? They cancelled practice today. Tomsula was torn up about it. They clearly took it hard.
-
-
why would you take up a spot at an important position with that guy? he won't ever play another meaningful down of NFL football ever again. He's done.
Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.
Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.
I hear Ray Rice is available.
-
Sign him.
-
Well if no one signs him he won't. In my scenario, we would be signing him (obviously). I would take the shot because we need an OLB. An elite one on the cheap? Yeah, I'd jump on that.
I hear Ray Rice is available.
I hear Ray Rice is available.
I'm aware. We don't need a RB though. If I were Dallas or Houston I'd have already signed him.
-
Low risk, high reward.
We have the cap space and we don't NEED him. If he fucks up, he's gone. If he stays straight, he can be a great weapon. We either benefit from having him or we are right back in the same boat we were prior to signing him.
It's the same model New England uses. Sign talented players at cost and make them fit into your team culture. If they don't, get rid of them.
How is having a suspended Aldon Smith any different than having an injured Barkevious Mingo?
-
-
-
Low risk, high reward.
We have the cap space and we don't NEED him. If he fucks up, he's gone. If he stays straight, he can be a great weapon. We either benefit from having him or we are right back in the same boat we were prior to signing him.
It's the same model New England uses. Sign talented players at cost and make them fit into your team culture. If they don't, get rid of them.
How is having a suspended Aldon Smith any different than having an injured Barkevious Mingo?
How is having a suspended Aldon Smith any different than having an injured Barkevious Mingo?
because he's a scumbag, although within your rationale, not as big a scumbag as tom brady.
-
How is having a suspended Aldon Smith any different than having an injured Barkevious Mingo?
because he's a scumbag, although within your rationale, not as big a scumbag as tom brady.
-
haters got to hate.
-
Dallas runs a 4-3.
All God's children deserve a second chance.
-
I agree with an earlier post...his NFL career may well be over. The young man has serious issues. Tomsula was pretty adamant that they would help him, but there's an old saying that "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink". No one can help Aldon but Aldon.
Mike
-
Yall know the Crow got a felony weapons charge at one point right?
-
I agree with an earlier post...his NFL career may well be over. The young man has serious issues. Tomsula was pretty adamant that they would help him, but there's an old saying that "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink". No one can help Aldon but Aldon.
Mike
The young man has serious issues........ No one can help Aldon but Aldon.
Mike
yep.
Im sure he'll be back playing(somewhere)....but needs to clean house first......
Needs a Johnny Rehab session......
-
How is having a suspended Aldon Smith any different than having an injured Barkevious Mingo?
because he's a scumbag, although within your rationale, not as big a scumbag as tom brady.
-
couch, you're very good at what you do.
sometimes it takes a couple of posts to figure it out.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login