Skip to content

Renovations, drum lines , ticket prices and more

The Browns Board
25 14 1.1k
  • @jcam222 said:

    Here you go

    This is what we have instead of shorts skirts and boobs. yea us 😍

    OK, that's cool. I don't mind that for getting things revved up.

    But my question is this: What the fuck is that statue in the background? I have never seen that. It looks like some gnomes or trolls with flames of bacon coming up behind them. WTF?

    kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by kamac19
    #21

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, that's cool. I don't mind that for getting things revved up.

    But my question is this: What the fuck is that statue in the background? I have never seen that. It looks like some gnomes or trolls with flames of bacon coming up behind them. WTF?

    Gipper,

    Thought you'd know that statue is memorial to Cleveland Firefighters, it's been there for years.

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, that's cool. I don't mind that for getting things revved up.

    But my question is this: What the fuck is that statue in the background? I have never seen that. It looks like some gnomes or trolls with flames of bacon coming up behind them. WTF?

    Gipper,

    Thought you'd know that statue is memorial to Cleveland Firefighters, it's been there for years.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @kamac19 said:

    Gipper,

    Thought you'd know that statue is memorial to Cleveland Firefighters, it's been there for years.

    Honestly, I really never noticed it before. It just looked odd in that photo......but tell me you don't think those flames look like bacon?

  • @kamac19 said:

    Gipper,

    Thought you'd know that statue is memorial to Cleveland Firefighters, it's been there for years.

    Honestly, I really never noticed it before. It just looked odd in that photo......but tell me you don't think those flames look like bacon?

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-gipper said:

    Honestly, I really never noticed it before. It just looked odd in that photo......but tell me you don't think those flames look like bacon?

    I think everything looks like bacon.

    Zombo

  • @kamac19 said:

    Gipper,

    Thought you'd know that statue is memorial to Cleveland Firefighters, it's been there for years.

    Honestly, I really never noticed it before. It just looked odd in that photo......but tell me you don't think those flames look like bacon?

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    Honestly, I really never noticed it before. It just looked odd in that photo......but tell me you don't think those flames look like bacon?

    Gip not 1 beer in me but that looks like a parade line and below the bacon claws our the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. let me have a few and double check this analysis with my boys, I have bought quite a few but children experts will be needed.. Till than Cowabunga dude.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Nope, after further review, once you hit the play button, the still photo of the ninja turtles transforms into fireman. Kids say ninja turtles have magical powers so possible. Firebunga.