Skip to content

DeFlip is all right...nothing left.....

The Browns Board
23 9 1.3k
  • Team QBR is maybe 89 or so? Not bad with no #1 WR and a ground game that's yet to get on track...

  • yet another game of all right and all short passes.....

    this week = 26 passes and only 3 to the left.....and only one over 20......

    There are 11 zones and we are using 4 of them.....over 90% of the time....

    so far our offense only using a very small part of the field......and I dont think its some sneaky strategy to preserve the left side for the regular season(that makes no sense)....I looked and we are pretty much the only team that is this limited in spreading-stretching the field.....

    so, either Flips play calling is uber conservative and repetitive.....or the WR's on the left arent getting open(ever)....or the QB's arent seeing that side of the field(ever)......

    to me....it a disturbing(and easily defended) trend.....

    @mudfly said:

    There are 11 zones and we are using 4 of them.....over 90% of the time....

    so far our offense only using a very small part of the field......and I dont think its some sneaky strategy to preserve the left side for the regular season(that makes no sense)....I looked and we are pretty much the only team that is this limited in spreading-stretching the field.....

    Flips play calling is uber conservative and repetitive.....

    to me....it a disturbing(and easily defended) trend.....

    For now, Im standing with this...^^^^^^....was really hoping Flip had something up his sleeve, but clearly that was not the case....

    Yesterday looked like a continuation of the offense 101 that we saw through pre-season......

  • Sure seemed that way didn't it...

    I'll have a count for you later... maybe by dinner.