Joe Thomas on Deflategate
-
Ever been to the tower? I have... when it was still closed to the public.
Only Steve Martin in Parenthood came close to making a joke of it. THe post was not by Steve Martin.
Besides I wasn't in the mood... having to deal with ignorant people in the football forum puts me off my usual, refined sense of humor.
-
Ever been to the tower? I have... when it was still closed to the public.
Only Steve Martin in Parenthood came close to making a joke of it. THe post was not by Steve Martin.
Besides I wasn't in the mood... having to deal with ignorant people in the football forum puts me off my usual, refined sense of humor.
Ever been to the tower? I have... when it was still closed to the public.
the texas U tower?
wow, that must have been creepy.
reminds me of the drill sergeant in full metal jacket asking about who could pull off 2 shots on a moving target with a breech barrel. lee harvey oswald. and what was he? 'a marine sir!'
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login