NFL.com Cuts Tracker
-
I think we should bring in Trent Richardson and move him to Safety.................oh no wait sorry my bad, that's the Greg Little story. Maybe Trent could come in and handle the balls, like Crowells balls, West's balls. Yes I know, I digress but TCPO was concerned it was getting to civil and sensible on the board
-
Keep an eye out further down the line to see which kicker the Chargers let go. They are in one hell of a great competition right now and neither one has blinked.
-
Keep an eye out further down the line to see which kicker the Chargers let go. They are in one hell of a great competition right now and neither one has blinked.
Keep an eye out further down the line to see which kicker the Chargers let go. They are in one hell of a great competition right now and neither one has blinked.
I suspect the Steelers may be looking at that as well.
-
Keep an eye out further down the line to see which kicker the Chargers let go. They are in one hell of a great competition right now and neither one has blinked.
I suspect the Steelers may be looking at that as well.
I suspect the Steelers may be looking at that as well.
That would be weird since they traded to get Scobee from JAX yesterday...
-
After Thursday game I see us with no kicker again. Line up the freebies. I also thought Spears>Coons
-
Coons still with us and Spears cut.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/transactions
The competition between two superior kickers in SD is still going apparently. Neither cut yesterday. We really need to be in on whomever they cut very quickly. Both are better than we have now. Rambo (Lambo) outkicks his competition on ko's by about 10 yards. But the other guy has rarely missed fg's in his 4 years with the Chargers.
http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2015/9/1/9240579/san-diego-chargers-make-4-moves-to-get-down-to-75
-
Sorry, but what have either Spears or Coons done besides make every FG and PAT attempt, to warrant people worrying about who gets cut from SD?
-
Sorry, but what have either Spears or Coons done besides make every FG and PAT attempt, to warrant people worrying about who gets cut from SD?
-
-
I suspect the Steelers may be looking at that as well.
That would be weird since they traded to get Scobee from JAX yesterday...
-
Sorry, but what have either Spears or Coons done besides make every FG and PAT attempt, to warrant people worrying about who gets cut from SD?
-
I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.
-
I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.
I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.
No, trust me.....it is nothing like that. If we are going to have OSU "fanboys" promoting anyone it won't be Pryor. I mean, we already have one OSU WR on the team: Brian Hartline. This is more of a story about a premier athlete trying to make a transition than about he being from OSU.
Now....next year you may get some of that for Cardale Jones or Joey Bosa or Ezekial Elliot ....but not about Pryor.
-
I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.
I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.
No, trust me.....it is nothing like that. If we are going to have OSU "fanboys" promoting anyone it won't be Pryor.
Gotta agree with Gip here......as an OSU fan, I can tell you Pryor was NOT a popular player here.....
PLUS.....the novelty of having players in the NFL wore off a long long long time ago for most OSU fans......we are something like #1 or #2 all time in players drafted.....so, if we were gonna do the whole fanboy thing, we would have to do it with almost every team in the league......every year.....
Nope...OSU fans pretty much cheer for OSU.....and once the players leave, they are just another NFL player on whatever team.....
-
-
I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.
-
Zombo said:
Matt Cassell expected to be cut by Bills.
Zombo
Not a shock. They named Taylor the starter, and Manuel is much better suited to come in and run that type of offence.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
