Skip to content

Harbaugh is in for a LONG year

College Football Forum
105 16 4.6k
  • Well all the Wolverine haters want to change their predictions?

    @baconhound said:

    Well all the Wolverine haters want to change their predictions?

    I predict "the punt" is right up there with the Appalachian State Debacle.

  • It is WAY WAY WORSE

  • Seeing how Zeke threw his child-like tantrum after the game, Im assuming the moral for them team is very low. Hopefully Urban can rally everyone but Im not seeing it. Does this mean Michigan is actually the FAVORITE this next weekend? Lots of crow to be eating on this thread too, but no one expected Michigan to be this relevant, this soon. Not even Harbaugh.

  • I didn't expect us to be an outside shot at the playoffs year one. To be one muffed punt from a potential B1G East title. I knew we'd get better, but no one really thought it would be this fast.

  • Gotta hand it to Michigan they did get good fast. Due to the buckeyes crap ass showing yesterday I'm a bit worried about next week but that would serve them right if they did get handled.