Possible upgrades for Browns off the Waiver Wire
-
Ray Rice, Daniel Thomas, Ahmad Bradshaw, or just sign Draughn to the 53... I think they like Draughn... not sure why he's any better than the 3 mentioned before him... Other than he is PS eligible...
-
Ray Rice, Daniel Thomas, Ahmad Bradshaw, or just sign Draughn to the 53... I think they like Draughn... not sure why he's any better than the 3 mentioned before him... Other than he is PS eligible...
Ray Rice, Daniel Thomas, Ahmad Bradshaw, or just sign Draughn to the 53... I think they like Draughn... not sure why he's any better than the 3 mentioned before him... Other than he is PS eligible...
I agree that I think they like him too......all things being equal, Id say PS eligible AND that he's been on the team for a while adds to that....so he knows the offense and they know him....and the coaches also know what they have vs throwing him away for a "maybe" guy who hasnt practiced and isnt in game shape......
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login