Crabtree cast removed
-
What is going on in here today? First BrownsLifer and now Kosar? Have the 10 year olds finally dropped the ruse?
-
It's called the off season blues . Appearing for the next few months . Grab your popcorn cause it gets better . lol
-
I just wanted to ask a quick question. Do you thik Crabtree is going in the top 5? i mean i love this guy and he is one of the only reasons i watched t tech football games, but i just have a feeling that he's going to get passed on. A little because of the sergery and because of the detroit lions factor with wr's.
Let me know what you think.
-
I just wanted to ask a quick question. Do you thik Crabtree is going in the top 5? i mean i love this guy and he is one of the only reasons i watched t tech football games, but i just have a feeling that he's going to get passed on. A little because of the sergery and because of the detroit lions factor with wr's.
Let me know what you think.
I just wanted to ask a quick question. Do you thik Crabtree is going in the top 5? i mean i love this guy and he is one of the only reasons i watched t tech football games, but i just have a feeling that he's going to get passed on. A little because of the sergery and because of the detroit lions factor with wr's.
.
This is what I've been thinking. There is no dount that the Detroit Lions has changed the way some organizations thinking on drafting a WR so high. They have talked about it everywhere and often. From ESPN to the NFL network. It's a factor to be sure. Personally, I'm not big on big time WR's taking a team to a championship.
But in the same breathe I have to say I'm thinking the feeling about Crabtree may be different. The Detroit lessons may not come in to play with this kid. I have heard Mayhock rave about this guy. I have a LOT of faith in Mayhock and his ability to judge talent. He's basically said that Crabtree would be a safe pick anywhere because he is that good.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login