Skip to content

Justin Gilbert involved in road rage crash in Brunswick

The Browns Board
44 25 2.0k
  • Loser is out again. And not Gilbert. Poor thing. Anyone wanna sublease the apartment I got rent-free in Logic's head?

    Deadspin is such a bunch of Stockton shorters. A cup "full" of dip spit, really? What planet are they on? But I now like Gilbert that much more. In fact I think I need a pinch.

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #41

    @wargograw said:

    Deadspin is such a bunch of Stockton shorters. I now like Gilbert that much more. In fact I think I need a pinch.

    i dunno, Stockton never delivered anything rim-shot-worthy like this that i've ever read:

    "well i guess gilbert wouldnt be the 1st browns player who wasnt up to snuff. i wonder if he was listening to redman when he crashed. i imagine the team will have to skoald him for this. maybe even long cut him from the team. too bad, i hear he was a grizzly on defense. copenhagen!"

    --soandsosomethinorother

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Ok that's pretty hilarious. And now I need another pinch. Dang it....

    All of you calling for us to cut him, I really hope you felt that way prior to this incident. If this is what pushed you over the top, then you are stupid.

  • Ok that's pretty hilarious. And now I need another pinch. Dang it....

    All of you calling for us to cut him, I really hope you felt that way prior to this incident. If this is what pushed you over the top, then you are stupid.

    EdwardejwE Edwardejw wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @wargograw said:

    Ok that's pretty hilarious. And now I need another pinch. Dang it....

    All of you calling for us to cut him, I really hope you felt that way prior to this incident. If this is what pushed you over the top, then you are stupid.

    Agreed. If this would have happened down here in Houston, he probably would have been shot.

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by
    #44

    all i know is some mustang-owning dude out there has an epic story.

    a ditch? wtf. i can get kinda ragey myself, even been in a few pinches but never been close to snuffed out. how do you fucking wreck? plug me in, i'll drive like a bandit! and so will my boy Chaw-rels who likes to spit toons at loud volume!