Skip to content

Top 5 Defense? LMFAO!

The Browns Board
27 20 1.6k
  • We're just not deep enough (read that too many TE's and not enough DL's) to compete in the second half. There is also an organizational problem when so many TE's are carried while letting go of the one receiver that is fast and tall enough to be a real threat, albeit new to his position. Letting TP go was a big mistake.

  • As always, you can't pin an entire game on the D when your offense gives up 5 turnovers... and only scores 10 points...

    Sure, the run D fell apart in the 2nd half, but to be fair they weren't exactly put in the best situations for success...

    Typical Browns ... lacking on offense, but blame the defense...

  • I agree 23. Haden getting worked kinda pissed me off, as did the lack of pass rush, but I'm not too worried about the defense yet.

  • We're just not deep enough (read that too many TE's and not enough DL's) to compete in the second half. There is also an organizational problem when so many TE's are carried while letting go of the one receiver that is fast and tall enough to be a real threat, albeit new to his position. Letting TP go was a big mistake.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Let TP go.....

    Fixed....

    No WR would have made the difference yesterday......penalties and turnovers were the issue....not TE's or WR's.....

  • I'm glad I didn't waste a beautiful afternoon watching those clowns lose yet again.

  • I'm glad I didn't waste a beautiful afternoon watching those clowns lose yet again.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    I'm glad I didn't waste a beautiful afternoon watching those clowns lose yet again.

    well i'm sure the guys at the beach loved that you were there again parading around in your black open mesh swim trunks you greek fuck.

    here's an olive.

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    I'm glad I didn't waste a beautiful afternoon watching those clowns lose yet again.

    well i'm sure the guys at the beach loved that you were there again parading around in your black open mesh swim trunks you greek fuck.

    here's an olive.

    @miktoxic said:

    well i'm sure the guys at the beach loved that you were there again parading around in your black open mesh swim trunks you greek fuck.

    here's an olive.

    LOL! 😆 :lol: