Skip to content

Julio Jones trade might be the worst EVER

The Browns Board
26 15 1.1k
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #21

    It's just hopeless. The Browns could go to five superbowls in a row,, win each one,

    and somebody on this board will whine about bad drafts in the past.

    I wish the same people who won't let the past go, will at least comment about

    this past year's draft.

    Okay, Mayle was no big deal. It happens. 4th round.

  • It's just hopeless. The Browns could go to five superbowls in a row,, win each one,

    and somebody on this board will whine about bad drafts in the past.

    I wish the same people who won't let the past go, will at least comment about

    this past year's draft.

    Okay, Mayle was no big deal. It happens. 4th round.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @calfoxwc said:

    It's just hopeless. The Browns could go to five superbowls in a row,, win each one,

    and somebody on this board will whine about bad drafts in the past.

    I wish the same people who won't let the past go, will at least comment about

    this past year's draft.

    Okay, Mayle was no big deal. It happens. 4th round.

    I know the politics forum is where you shine but this hyperbole couldn't be further from the truth. I had a perma grin in 2007 with Derek Anderson, Jamal Lewis, Kellen Winslow and Braylon Edwards and the team was 10-6 and missed the playoffs. Finally felt that there was a reason to believe then:

    4-12

    5-11

    5-11

    4-12

    5-11

    4-12

    7-9 and for a brief moment was cautiously optimistic.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #23

    The year before drafting Julio jones, the Falcons were deep in the playoffs...NFC championship game I think.... They haven't sniffed the playoffs since.

  • The year before drafting Julio jones, the Falcons were deep in the playoffs...NFC championship game I think.... They haven't sniffed the playoffs since.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    The year before drafting Julio jones, the Falcons were deep in the playoffs...NFC championship game I think.... They haven't sniffed the playoffs since.

    Guess you slept through 2012.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Yep, I misremembered it.

  • It's just hopeless. The Browns could go to five superbowls in a row,, win each one,

    and somebody on this board will whine about bad drafts in the past.

    I wish the same people who won't let the past go, will at least comment about

    this past year's draft.

    Okay, Mayle was no big deal. It happens. 4th round.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #26

    @calfoxwc said:

    It's just hopeless. The Browns could go to five superbowls in a row,, win each one,

    and somebody on this board will whine about bad drafts in the past.

    Should have been six...

    Practice makes perfect.