Me, Myself, and I
-
calfox, that's the biggest panfish i've ever seen! is that a crappie?!? sisky
*******************************************
Nope - that's a hybrid bluegill. You can tell partly, by the large mouth. They don't reproduce, but they get huge.
And bluegill fillets are great when I soak em in salt water overnight,
then rinse well, coat with milk, and Kentucky seasoned flour.
And squirrel is great food, too. The ringed-neck pheasant was excellent, but they froze
out in Ohio decades ago.
And, lol, I knew squirrels could swim....and found out years ago,
that bats can swim, too, when we opened the rolled up canopy of
our pontoon boat, and a few bats dropped to the deck.
Disgusting, I flipped em off into the water, and they swam to shore just fine.
And, if Gip ever happens by our farm, I'd grill him up some fine groundhog.
I don't know if they can swim or not....
calfox, that's the biggest panfish i've ever seen! is that a crappie?!? sisky
*******************************************
Nope - that's a hybrid bluegill. You can tell partly, by the large mouth. They don't reproduce, but they get huge.
And bluegill fillets are great when I soak em in salt water overnight,
then rinse well, coat with milk, and Kentucky seasoned flour.
And squirrel is great food, too. The ringed-neck pheasant was excellent, but they froze
out in Ohio decades ago.
And, lol, I knew squirrels could swim....and found out years ago,
that bats can swim, too, when we opened the rolled up canopy of
our pontoon boat, and a few bats dropped to the deck.
Disgusting, I flipped em off into the water, and they swam to shore just fine.
And, if Gip ever happens by our farm, I'd grill him up some fine groundhog.
I don't know if they can swim or not....
Yea, no thanks on the groundhog. My dad used to bring them home....after a few, even he wouldn't eat them.
But I thought there was supposed to be a Browns Board fishing trip when my son was home....whatever happened to that?
-
What the hell are you posting all this crap for gip?
Mental health issues?
Mental health issues?
Yes, an extremely healthy mentality.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/27/smartest-people-in-the-wo_n_1834385.html
I just missed out.
-
What the hell are you posting all this crap for gip?
Beats me. I thought I'd post something stupid myself
-
Not sure I completely agree, but not a bad effort:
http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/10-greatest-nfl-players-of-all-%C2%ADtime.html/?a=viewall
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login