Skip to content

McCown Starts

The Browns Board
205 51 7.3k
  • Dude better not biff, or I'm gonna shit my drawers. Big time.

  • Dude better not biff, or I'm gonna shit my drawers. Big time.

    @steakandeggs said:

    Dude better not biff, or I'm gonna shit my drawers. Big time.

    Just when I thought it was safe to read and drink beverage, Steak and Eggs clobbered my multi-tasking mojo. Now I'm cleaning coffee off my keyboard. Nevertheless, Welcome aboard SteakAndEggsactlies!

  • Well...

    Stephen A Smith just questioned our starting McCown, so I know I feel even better about the decision.

    And, yes... Welcome, SteakAndEggs... I used to eat in your Kitchen...

  • Well...

    Stephen A Smith just questioned our starting McCown, so I know I feel even better about the decision.

    And, yes... Welcome, SteakAndEggs... I used to eat in your Kitchen...

    @tour2ma said:

    Well...

    Stephen A Smith just questioned our starting McCown, so I know I feel even better about the decision.

    And, yes... Welcome, SteakAndEggs... I used to eat in your Kitchen...

    Not even a couple Johnny packages- can't shatter McCwown's fragile ego. He put the ball on the ground too- bench him immediately.

  • @steakandeggs said:

    Dude better not biff, or I'm gonna shit my drawers. Big time.

    Just when I thought it was safe to read and drink beverage, Steak and Eggs clobbered my multi-tasking mojo. Now I'm cleaning coffee off my keyboard. Nevertheless, Welcome aboard SteakAndEggsactlies!

    @flugel said:

    Just when I thought it was safe to read and drink beverage, Steak and Eggs clobbered my multi-tasking mojo. Now I'm cleaning coffee off my keyboard. Nevertheless, Welcome aboard SteakAndEggsactlies!

    Drawers are shitted. Balance is restored to the Universe.