Skip to content

Its time to Fire Pettine

The Browns Board
170 54 7.3k
  • So glad that stubborn asshole Pettine put Johnny back on the bench so we could watch this abortion by grandpa McCown. Fucking moron will be out of a job next year.

    Defense my fucking cunt. What a passive agressive pussy

    WinstonLegthighW WinstonLegthigh wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @walterwhite said:

    So glad that stubborn asshole Pettine put Johnny back on the bench so we could watch this abortion by grandpa McCown. Fucking moron will be out of a job next year.

    Defense my fucking cunt. What a passive agressive pussy

    The one thing every failure of a franchise has in common? They switch regimes every couple years. Literally every franchise that has sucked for years does this. If you think that we should continue to fire a coach after two years, you know less about football than I even thought you did. Any continued discussion about football involving you would be a total waste of my time.

  • bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Look at the frickn colts getting beat by titans. Are defense looked like beasts playing against the titans last week. So I think everyone needs to chill out on the firing of the coach. I think he is the best coach the browns have gotten since the return of the team. If anyone needs to be fired it would be Manzvagina, GM, and maybe the joke of a owner.

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #23

    It is disappointing that a supposedly defensive HC has a horrendous defense.

    Not saying we should fire him.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Typical knee-jerk thread...

  • Typical knee-jerk thread...

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @tour2ma said:

    Typical knee-jerk thread...

    knee???

  • BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
    #26

    This boat needs turned around and we do need continuity. I'm torn, I just don't know if this guy is motivating players and getting the most out of them on Sunday. Plus, were blowing up draft pics with guys not producing and were non-existent in free agency. So some of this blame if not the majority is on Farmer and Haslam. If Pettine is gone, open the purse up and get a coach in Cleveland that has a name (doesn't mean its an automatic turnaround) so maybe players will want to play here.

  • BrownsFeverB BrownsFever wrote on last edited by
    #27

    YOU FUCKING HATERS HAVE NO FAITH! THE GAME IS NOT OVER YOU SCUMBAG!

  • bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Totally agree heck it's not even a 1/4 of the season already talking about firing the coach.

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #29

    I agree with continuity plan but I don't know if we are drafting the best players or getting top notch free agents, that falls to Farmer.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Would someone PLEASE explain what happened to our defense? Is it coaching? They drafted Oline and secondary and Shelton what's happening? I only get Red Zone. Our cable company doesn't offer NFL games

  • Would someone PLEASE explain what happened to our defense? Is it coaching? They drafted Oline and secondary and Shelton what's happening? I only get Red Zone. Our cable company doesn't offer NFL games

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @opal312 said:

    Would someone PLEASE explain what happened to our defense? Is it coaching? They drafted Oline and secondary and Shelton what's happening? I only get Red Zone. Our cable company doesn't offer NFL games

    Nothing has happened. They haven't got pressure on the QB in 3+ years, can't stop the run and have an aging shutdown corner.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Well at least the other Browns in Baltimore are 0-3 now. 🥷

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    But the Raiders and Titans at least have an offense! It's Farmer that needs a head check. No receivers equal no run game and every team in the NFL knows that! I don't see the Browns winning 7 games. You need weapons to have a run game.

  • ErnieCamacho84E ErnieCamacho84 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    I think it's time to fire Walter.

  • But the Raiders and Titans at least have an offense! It's Farmer that needs a head check. No receivers equal no run game and every team in the NFL knows that! I don't see the Browns winning 7 games. You need weapons to have a run game.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @opal312 said:

    But the Raiders and Titans at least have an offense! It's Farmer that needs a head check. No receivers equal no run game and every team in the NFL knows that! I don't see the Browns winning 7 games. You need weapons to have a run game.

    Atlanta Falcons would like a word with you. They disagree.

  • @opal312 said:

    But the Raiders and Titans at least have an offense! It's Farmer that needs a head check. No receivers equal no run game and every team in the NFL knows that! I don't see the Browns winning 7 games. You need weapons to have a run game.

    Atlanta Falcons would like a word with you. They disagree.

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @tiamat63 said:

    Atlanta Falcons would like a word with you. They disagree.

    Julio, anyone home?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Atlanta Falcons would like a word with you. They disagree.

    Julio, anyone home?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #37

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Julio, anyone home?

    Yeah. Julio, Roddy and Douglas last year. Still couldn't run the ball worth a shit.

    Oline is playing better and healrhy, run game emerges. It's a god damn miracle.

  • Typical knee-jerk thread...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @tour2ma said:

    Typical knee-jerk thread...

    Chargers- jerk McCowns knee.

    @brownsfever said:

    YOU FUCKING HATERS HAVE NO FAITH! THE GAME IS NOT OVER YOU SCUMBAG!

    I had faith McCown would screw it up somehow- with a badly underthron pass.

  • ConnerLangfordC ConnerLangford wrote on last edited by
    #39

    I personally like Pettine, I think he has done a good job thus far. If we can fill some position needs in the draft next year and get more depth at positions we need it at I honestly feel like we can have a playoff team next year. This isn't the "Same old Browns"

  • @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Julio, anyone home?

    Yeah. Julio, Roddy and Douglas last year. Still couldn't run the ball worth a shit.

    Oline is playing better and healrhy, run game emerges. It's a god damn miracle.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @tiamat63 said:

    Yeah. Julio, Roddy and Douglas last year. Still couldn't run the ball worth a shit.

    Oline is playing better and healrhy, run game emerges. It's a god damn miracle.

    Don't the Browns have 3 healthy Pro Bowl offensive lineman?