Skip to content

I think I've seen this kind of season before

The Browns Board
44 22 1.8k
  • @jcam222 said:

    Look I think it's time for Manziel as well but calling McCown a pussy is absurd. Seeing some of the hits he takes on the field pushing for extra yards he is far from a pussy. I'm guessing he could easily kick your ass.

    Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

    5150k95 5150k9 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @soju said:

    Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

    I don't know you, But if you are truly built like that with an attitude, please walk on training camp and try out for LB'r we could use someone with an attitude.

  • @mark-o said:

    We are winning......bet the kids lunch money

    Wouldnt surprise me......

    "IF" the Browns players have any heart or character at all, they will be ashamed of how they played.....completely embarrassed.....and will step up and play to their potential...

    "IF"..... we shall see.....

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @mudfly said:

    Wouldnt surprise me......

    "IF" the Browns players have any heart or character at all, they will be ashamed of how they played.....completely embarrassed.....and will step up and play to their potential...

    So basically a roller coaster season...

    What was it? 2002? The last time we went W L W W L L W L... etc., the whole season?

    @westside-steve said:

    I can fly. Really.

    LMAO... may have even woken the wife...

  • harley45H harley45 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Probably McCown will start this next game. If we lose, then JM will start. He will have to really stink things up for McCown to come back in.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #44

    I see the opposite...

    McCown is the one that will have to stink it up to bring in JM anytime soon.

    Unless that happens Pet will ride McCown until our Playoff chances are essentially nil.

    Either way, if the keys are handed over, then they'll be JM's the rest of the season.