Skip to content

I am looking for a new team

The Browns Board
55 26 2.3k
  • Buckeye JimB Buckeye Jim wrote on last edited by
    #1

    After 40 years of wasting my time with the Dolphins, I am shopping for a new team. I am from Columbus but now live in Florida, and am a HUGE Buckeye fan!

    So I used to like the Browns back in the Bernie Kosar days. And thought maybe I could be a Browns fan.

    They seem like a fun team to watch. Although that dude that jumped offside on the FG should be smacked in the head.

    So, can I be a Browns fan?

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Of all teams, this is the one you pick? Well ok. Welcome.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Fucking troll.

  • Of all teams, this is the one you pick? Well ok. Welcome.

    Buckeye JimB Buckeye Jim wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @wargograw said:

    Of all teams, this is the one you pick? Well ok. Welcome.

    It's hard. I don't want to jump to a top team and be labelled a front runner. And I'm from Ohio originally, so it kind of makes sense.

  • B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Not at all what I was expecting from this thread...

  • Fucking troll.

    Buckeye JimB Buckeye Jim wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Fucking troll.

    Definitely not a troll. I was watching the Browns before you were born.

  • ColumbusKingC ColumbusKing wrote on last edited by
    #7

    The only difference between the Browns and the Dolphins is.....

    The Browns will make you think we can win and snatch a loss from the jaws of victory

    While the Dolphins just suck

  • Buckeye JimB Buckeye Jim wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I can't support the Dolphins with such a clueless boob for an owner. And I can't afford to buy the team, so I am just shopping around for a new team. I am 50 years old. I am running out of time.

  • After 40 years of wasting my time with the Dolphins, I am shopping for a new team. I am from Columbus but now live in Florida, and am a HUGE Buckeye fan!

    So I used to like the Browns back in the Bernie Kosar days. And thought maybe I could be a Browns fan.

    They seem like a fun team to watch. Although that dude that jumped offside on the FG should be smacked in the head.

    So, can I be a Browns fan?

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @buckeye-jim said:

    After 40 years of wasting my time with the Dolphins, I am shopping for a new team. I am from Columbus but now live in Florida, and am a HUGE Buckeye fan!

    So I used to like the Browns back in the Bernie Kosar days. And thought maybe I could be a Browns fan.

    They seem like a fun team to watch. Although that dude that jumped offside on the FG should be smacked in the head.

    So, can I be a Browns fan?

    I wouldn't advise it.

  • @buckeye-jim said:

    After 40 years of wasting my time with the Dolphins, I am shopping for a new team. I am from Columbus but now live in Florida, and am a HUGE Buckeye fan!

    So I used to like the Browns back in the Bernie Kosar days. And thought maybe I could be a Browns fan.

    They seem like a fun team to watch. Although that dude that jumped offside on the FG should be smacked in the head.

    So, can I be a Browns fan?

    I wouldn't advise it.

    Buckeye JimB Buckeye Jim wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I wouldn't advise it.

    Trust me bro, there are worse teams. I have lived it!

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #11

    You clearly have been watching the dolphins for a while. There aren't worse teams. Sure there are teams with a worse record most years but taken as a whole the browns are as bad as it gets.

  • You clearly have been watching the dolphins for a while. There aren't worse teams. Sure there are teams with a worse record most years but taken as a whole the browns are as bad as it gets.

    Buckeye JimB Buckeye Jim wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You clearly have been watching the dolphins for a while. There aren't worse teams. Sure there are teams with a worse record most years but taken as a whole the browns are as bad as it gets.

    The worst thing is that the team in Miami has quit on the coach, and the owner is too stupid to see it. The Browns played hard today. The Dolphins quit.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #13

    The browns are the kings of epic fail. They can play hard as fuck but they'll find a way to fail magnificently. Because browns.

  • SuomiS Suomi wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Run.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #15

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #16

    50 year old man "shopping" for a new team? Find a different hobby.

  • After 40 years of wasting my time with the Dolphins, I am shopping for a new team. I am from Columbus but now live in Florida, and am a HUGE Buckeye fan!

    So I used to like the Browns back in the Bernie Kosar days. And thought maybe I could be a Browns fan.

    They seem like a fun team to watch. Although that dude that jumped offside on the FG should be smacked in the head.

    So, can I be a Browns fan?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @buckeye-jim said:

    After 40 years of wasting my time with the Dolphins, I am shopping for a new team. I am from Columbus but now live in Florida, and am a HUGE Buckeye fan!

    So I used to like the Browns back in the Bernie Kosar days. And thought maybe I could be a Browns fan.

    They seem like a fun team to watch. Although that dude that jumped offside on the FG should be smacked in the head.

    So, can I be a Browns fan?

    Jim, you are from Columbus. You are a Browns fan. Like it or not.

    WSS

  • I can't support the Dolphins with such a clueless boob for an owner. And I can't afford to buy the team, so I am just shopping around for a new team. I am 50 years old. I am running out of time.

    slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @buckeye-jim said:

    I can't support the Dolphins with such a clueless boob for an owner. And I can't afford to buy the team, so I am just shopping around for a new team. I am 50 years old. I am running out of time.

    I LOL'd so fucking hard when i read this! Dude unless you plan on living another 50 years, like somebody else said, RUN!

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I say welcome aboard. You must be a masochist but aren't we all?

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Zombo said:

    No you can't.

    If you are "shopping" for a new team, you came to the wrong fucking place.

    That guy that jumped offsides? I hope he fucks your wife.

    And lets you eat the jism, Buckeye Jism.

    Z

    You really belong in an asylum somewhere.