Soft coaching. Soft Results.
-
Listening to the Fan, a caller made another good point about our front office. I thought we had a good coordinator with Shanahan. Now, he's gone. Atlanta is on Fire. Scoring running and passing TD's. We have 1 rushing TD. Granted, I don't think we have the personnel that Atlanta has nor the weapons, so what does that tell you?
Atlanta has Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Roddy White and Devonta Freeman.
We have Josh McCown, Dwayne Bowe, Brian Hartline and Isaiah Crowell.
I see your point, we should be scoring just as much as them.
Atlanta has Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Roddy White and Devonta Freeman.
We have Josh McCown, Dwayne Bowe, Brian Hartline and Isaiah Crowell.
I see your point, we should be scoring just as much as them.
Ditto
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login